To exceed your crops’ maximum limits of production and quality, you should incorporate additional quantities of CO２(carbon dioxide). This technology makes it possible to increase
the average concentration of this natural gas that exists in crops from 300 ppm (*) to 1500 ppm, which results in a significant increase in the growth of plants and floral organs, since this gas provides the main organic structure used to construct vegetable tissue, in addition to reinforcing photosynthetic efficiency. Thanks to its practicality and efficiency, this technique is widely used and easy to implement. You should ensure adequate ventilation of the rooms, since by capturing this atmospheric CO2 in order to transform it into carbohydrates via photosynthesis, the plants eliminate oxygen from the room.
This pack provides an additional CO２ contribution of 1,200 up to 1,500 ppm of CO２, during a period of 3 weeks for an indoor grow room of up to 1.20 x 1.20 x 1.20 meters. 100% natural
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
- Open the box and remove the bag
- Unscrew the white lid
- Remove the blue security seal
- Add a liter of tap water
- Replace the white lid and shake for 30 seconds
- Place the bag in the box, perforate the punched hole and position the white lid in the opening.
- Replace the white lid with the red one. Close the box.
- It can be placed on the floor or suspended.