CANNA Aqua Clay Pebbles are cooked clay grains that form an ideal substrate for the grower expert.
CANNA Aqua Clay Pebbles are, thanks to their extraordinary structure, an ideal base for all growers who want to control in a simple and direct way the administration of fertilizers and the regulation of humidity of your plants throughout the growth process.
CANNA Aqua Clay Pebbles are made of special clays with a low content of soluble salts. For this reason are very suitable for growing in recirculation systems.
Advantages of Aqua Clay Pebbles:
- Aqua Clay Pebbles have a high pore volume with a high air content, which results in roots strong with optimal grip
- They are inorganic, have a neutral pH, do not mold or rot.
- They consist of several fractions and thus form an optimal heterogeneous structure for optimal rooting.
- They form an ideal base for optimal growth and flowering.
How to use:
- Can be used for all forms of hydroculture. Rinse CANNA Aqua Clay Pebbles beforehand with water, to remove possible dust particles and avoid possible clogging of the drip system.
- CANNA Aqua Clay Pebbles can also be used to improve soil drainage in pots. Apply a 4 cm layer of CANNA Aqua Clay Pebbles to the bottom of the pot.
- Plastic packaging can be 100% recycled. Content 45L.