Athena PK is a balanced flowering stimulant complement to our Bloom fertilizers. This clean liquid stimulant is designed to supplement during the mid to late flowering phase. Athena PK is a low-nitrogen booster that provides additional phosphorus and potassium that high-yielding plants need for maximum production. Many PK boosters add too many of these elements and create a cascade of problems, such as reducing the availability of calcium and magnesium. Balanced elemental bioavailability is essential in the flowering phase to stimulate the production of essential oils and terpenes.
- Add 3-10 mL per 3.78 liters of water during the flowering phase starting from week 3.
- See Feeding Programs for specific application recommendations.
- Shake well before use.
- Use clean measuring instruments; do not put anything in the jar.
- Monitor EC regularly and adjust accordingly based on crop and growth stage.
- Adjust the pH to proper levels after mixing all fertilizers and additives.
- Store closed in its original packaging at a temperature between 7°C and 30°C