Athena CaMg is designed to complement any of the Athena 2-part liquid formulas. Some crops and growing conditions may require higher doses of calcium, magnesium, iron and nitrogen during intense growth and development phases. This product effectively corrects these common deficiencies without disturbing the overall elemental balance. Athena CaMg is particularly useful in systems using reverse osmosis (RO) water and plants grown in inert media, such as coconut and rock wool. Although the other 2-part Athena formulas already provide sufficient levels of calcium and magnesium, some growers need to find supplements useful in demanding conditions.
- Add 2.5 mL per 3.75 liters of water during all stages as necessary.
- Consult Feeding Programs for specific application recommendations.
Recommendations for use:
- Shake well before use.
- Use clean measuring instruments; do not put anything in the jar.
- Some applications may require different doses.
- Recommended for hydroponic use, especially with inert media and when using reverse osmosis (RO) water.
- Monitor EC (electrical conductivity) regularly and adjust accordingly based on crop and growth stage.
- Adjust the pH to proper levels after mixing all fertilizers and additives.
- Store closed in its original packaging at a temperature between 7°C and 30°C