This product is not in stock and can be ordered by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, calling on 77078072 or by visiting one of our shops. A 50% deposit is also required to confirm the order. Delivery costs are included and takes 7-12 days.
3-IN-1 COMBO METER for measuring pH, Electrical Conductivity (EC) and Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) with a SINGLE METER and ONE SINGLE PROBE.
pH and conductivity are critical for growers. pH can effect plant nutrient and water uptake and reduce the efficiency of fertilizer, herbicides and pesticides. Managing conductivity helps growers pinpoint fertilizer and other needs.
RANGE: 0.00-14.00 pH | 0.00-6.00 mS/cm | 0-4000 ppm
ACCURACY ±0.2 pH | ±2% Full Scale EC/TDS
CALIBRATION Manual, Single Point
The Milwaukee MW802 PRO Combo Meter lets you easily and accurately test pH, conductivity and total dissolved solids (TDS) using a single meter and integrated probe.
Simple, portable and rugged. No more juggling multiple electrodes and wires. Automatic temperature compensaton included.
The MW802 is the ultimate solution for pH and nutrient management.
The design of the MW802 is focused on simple operation and ruggedness. With a single probe, big screen, easy calibration, the MW802 is exceptionally simple to operate.
A tough meter build and a rugged but replaceable probe means that you can expect years of use.
The Milwaukee PRO Combo meter offers:
- pH, conductivity / nutrient EC, TDS (ppm) with automatic temperature compensation.
- A replaceable, integrated pH, EC, and TDS (ppm) probe with a single 3 foot cable for easy use (SE600 probe included).
- A fiber junction on the pH sensor to reduce contamination when measuring fertilizer solutions.
- A light weight and portable form factor at just 5.8 ounces with battery and just over 3 inches wide.
- A large easy to read display.
- Factory calibration with a simple, single point manual calibration for both pH and EC.
- A reputation for a rugged build and long life
- Specialized design for hydroponic, aquaponic, and greenhouse growers.
The MW802 PRO Combo Meter includes both a pH and EC sensor in the SE600 integrated probe. All pH sensors have a limited life and response time gets longer with age. EC sensors are more robust but can still be affected by residue build up. Both need maintenance. Properly maintaining your probe will give you fast, accurate results for longer. So, be sure to order the Milwaukee codes MA9015 and MA9016 at checkout time! This will be needed to help clean and condition the pH/EC electrode before use!
Here are our top four tips.
1. Always store with the cap full of buffer or storage solution MA9015 not water.
2. Clean your probe regularly by soaking in cleaning solution MA9016.
3. Calibrate after cleaning and/or storage before testing to adjust for changes in the pH and EC sensor.
4. Gently stir the probe in the sample for a faster result.