This product is not in stock and can be ordered by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, calling on 77078072 or by visiting one of our shops. A 50% deposit is also required to confirm the order. Delivery costs are included and takes 7-12 days.
Milwaukee MW100 PRO pH meter is for users demanding fast, reliable results without the need for extra resolution or automatic calibration.
The Milwaukee MW100 PRO pH meter features manual calibration and fast operation in a rugged design.
The Milwaukee MW100 PRO pH Meter is ideal for users in pools, and hydroponic applications. This meter is also ideal for educators that want their students to learn the basics of pH meter calibration before going fully automatic.
The Milwaukee PRO pH meter offers:
The MW100 delivers fast results to ±0.2 pH accuracy with two-point, manual calibration.
This rugged meter is designed to take knocks. Paired with the low maintenance, lab grade SE220 double junction, gel filled, epoxy electrode, the MW100 is ideal for everyone from educators and pool professionals to hydroponics growers.
- Fast easy to read results with large digital LCD readout.
- Accurate to ±0.2 pH with a 0.0-14.0 pH range.
- Lightweight, ergonomic and portable.
- Easy measurement: just place the probe in the sample, gently stir and wait for the reading to stabilize
- Simple manual two-point calibration for increased accuracy.
- Gel-filled, double junction lab grade pH electrode for low maintenance and high performance with a screw on cap to ensure proper storage (SE220 probe included).
- 3 feet probe cables for extra flexibility when testing.
- Low battery indicator.
- Battery life of approx. 300 hours of continuous use. (battery included)
- pH Range: 0.0 to 14.0 pH
- pH Resolution: 0.1 pH
- pH Accuracy: ±0.2 pH
- Calibration: Manual, 2-point
- pH Electrode: SE220 with 3 foot cable (included)
- Environment: 0 to 50°C / 32 to 122°F; max RH 95%
- Battery Type: 1 x 9V (included)
- Battery Life: Approx. 300 hours of continuous use
- Meter Dimensions: 5.7 x 3.1 x 1.6 inches (145 x 80 x 40 mm)
- Meter Weight: 0.5 lbs. (with battery) (0.22 kg)
- Packaged Dimensions: 8.35 x 5.71 x 2.64 inches (212 x 145 x 67 mm)
- Packaged Weight: 0.97 lbs. (0.49 kg)