This product is not in stock and can be ordered by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, calling on 77078072 or by visiting one of our shops. A 50% deposit is also required to confirm the order. Delivery costs are included and takes 7-12 days.
The Milwaukee MC740 PRO Conductivity (EC) controller and pump lets you measure and adjust EC levels automatically.
- RANGE: 0.0 - 10.0 mS/cm
- RESOLUTION: 0.1 mS/cm
- ACCURACY: +/- 2% Full Scale
- CALIBRATION: Manual 1 point
The MC740 kit includes the MC311 EC controller and the MP810 dosing pump to automatically monitor and fine-tune EC levels. Just set your EC parameters and let the Milwaukee EC Controller and pump do the rest.
The Milwaukee PRO EC controller kit is preferred by people looking to dial in their testing program when they have an ongoing need to maintain levels. Common uses are nutrient tanks.
The Milwaukee PRO EC controller and pump offers:
ACCURACY offers an accuracy to ±2% full scale.
AUTOMATION The controller provides a control range of 0.0 to 10.0 mS/cm with alarms that activate when readings are higher or lower than set point.
COMPATIBLE DOSING PUMP The Milwaukee MP810 dosing pump (designed specifically for use with the MC311) is included in the kit.
EASY INSTALLATION The MC740 EC controller and pump kit comes with a complete mounting kit including a probe holder.
- Fast easy to read current results with large digital LCD readout and visual LED alarm
- Accurate to ±2% full scale (0.0 pH to 10.0 mS/cm) with the user selectable high/low set points
- Simple one-point calibration for increased accuracy with manual trimmers for easy adjustment
- MA812/2 hardwired EC probe included
- 6.5 feet probe cables for extra flexibility when testing
- 12 VDC power supply
- Pump provides a maximum pressure of 1.5 bar or more than 50 feet of head pressure with a 0.16 GPM dosing flow.