This product is not in stock and can be ordered by sending an email to email@example.com, calling on 77078072 or by visiting one of our shops. A 50% deposit is also required to confirm the order. Delivery costs are included and takes 7-12 days.
Monitoring and controlling the pH levels of a hydroponic solution. Simple.
We know pH levels can be different in different crops, they can be good or bad. Measuring and adjusting nutrient solution levels is often a tedious job.
Our smart pH controller automatically monitors and fine-tunes pH levels for you. You just have to set it and forget it. pH is supported. So you can relax...
Bluelab pH controller : smart, automatic, simple.
- Automatic control and monitoring of system pH with tanks up to 200 US gal / 760 L
- Vegetable green backlit LCD with adjustable brightness
- Large, easy-to-read displays
- Easy and ergonomic menu to program and adjust parameters
- Simple push button calibration with on-screen guide
- High/low alarm flashing with control latch
- Dosing locks to guard against overdosing
- Auto restart dosing on restart after power loss
- Perfect for water resistant wall mounting
- One 13 foot (4 meter) acid/alkali resistant dosing tube provided
- Option: use with undiluted Bluelab pH up or down (not supplied with controller)
- International food
- Replaceable double bond pH probe
- Separate Bluelab temperature probe (for pH ATC)
- Replaceable peristaltic pump and tubing
- Flow rate 10ml/min