Athena Pro Core provides strong baseline nutrition at all stages of plant growth. Nitrogen to assemble chlorophyll and amino acids. Calcium to build the structure. Essential microelements to catalyze photosynthesis, enzyme production and a multitude of important plant processes.
- Easily available nitrogen, calcium and essential microelements
- Completely soluble dry fertilizer, without particles or sediments
- Works with any dosing system: Dosatron, Netaflex, Rhythm
- Mixes completely at room temperature
- Low heavy metal content
Ideal for mixing storage tanks. It is 100% soluble and does not clog irrigation systems or leave sediment in tanks.
It is not advisable to mix Pro Line in small quantities directly in the tank. It is preferable to convert the Pro line into a concentrated liquid first and then use that liquid to batch mix your tanks.
PREPARATION OF NUTRIENTS FOR A RESERVE CONCENTRATE:
- Get a measuring container that has accurate gallon markings.
- Fill half of the broth tank with water.
- Slowly pour the granules into the water while stirring, then mix well to solubilize.
- Add more water until you reach exactly the 12.5 gallon mark.
- Mix vigorously until all granules are solubilized.
Mix your BATCH RESERVOIR:
Using the recommended 0.90 kg per gallon table, determine the ml per gallon to achieve your desired EC.
Athena's Pro Core Box comes in a box with 5x 2.26kg bags, with a total net weight of 11.36kg.