Athena Grow is a simple, clean formula designed for the vegetative stage of growth and for non-flowering plants. Our carefully balanced mineral ratios help facilitate optimal plant development, including photosynthesis, healthy respiration, and robust stem and root growth.
This 2-part liquid blend formula should be used in equal amounts during the flowering phase to accelerate and increase production and support high-quality harvests.
The formulas are sediment-free and compatible with all dosing and irrigation systems, including fine dripper heads. Small amounts of microparticles may occasionally be seen under some conditions, but they will not affect the mineral balance or compatibility of the system.
- Add 2-5 mL of Grow A per gallon of water during the vegetative growth phase.
- See Feeding Programs for specific application recommendations.
Recommendations for use:
- Shake well before use.
- Use clean measuring instruments; Do not put anything in the jar.
- Always use equal parts of Grow A and Athena Grow B to maintain proper mineral proportions.
- Monitor EC (electrical conductivity) regularly and adjust accordingly based on crop and growth stage.
- Adjust the pH to proper levels after mixing all fertilizers and additives.
- Do not combine undiluted.
- Store closed in its original packaging at a temperature between 7°C and 30°C.